- This event has passed.
September 14, 2022
The Six Realities Of Employee Health And Benefits In 2022
Ben Zietz from Marsh McLennan Agency will discuss the recent employee health and benefit trends facing manufacturers and other employers. During his presentation, attendees will gain insight on how to:
- Find the right balance for the needs of hybrid employees.
- Invest in diversity and inclusion as business drivers and talent drivers.
- Recognize the shift in family and create opportunities for more personalized plans.
- Build resilient communications and enrollment processes.
- Integrate plan designs for creative cost-saving solutions.
- Evolve mental health benefits to support the immense need.
Tour Mackow Industries After The Meeting
Check out the 60,000-square-foot facility where cutting metal meets cutting edge.
Learn More About Mackow Industries
After The Meeting, Hop On Over To The Big Iron Farm Show
9:00 am–5:00 pm
1805 Main Avenue West
West Fargo, ND 58078-1301
Free to attend and free parking.
Welcome And H2WMA Updates: Hal Halliday, H2WMA
Speaker: Ben Zietz, Benefits Advisor, Marsh McLennan Agency
Optional Tour: Mackow Industries