October 1-31, 2019*
The Dream It. Do It. Minnesota Statewide Tour of Manufacturing is an opportunity for schools, families and the general public to discover the innovative and high-tech world of modern manufacturing.
*Most tours will occur during Minnesota Manufacturing Week, October 1-7, 2019.
Host A Tour
It’s easy to be part of the Dream It. Do It. Minnesota Statewide Tour of Manufacturing. By opening your doors to the public, you can change their perception of what a manufacturing job is and start building the next generation of manufacturers!
- 19,698 estimated individuals attended a tour.
- Over 2,970 K-12 students attended a tour.
- 105 manufacturers hosted a tour.
Tour attendees developed interest and awareness of manufacturing careers:
- 76% were interested in manufacturing careers.
- 88% were more aware of manufacturing careers.
- 85% were more interested in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math).
Manufacturers also found this to be a valuable activity:
- 88% thought hosting a tour was worthwhile.
- 88% felt their tours were successful.
- 85% thought the tour provided a valuable way to build interest in manufacturing.
Share Your Story
Show your pride of this industry by contributing stories, photos and videos that show how much manufacturing means to you. These testimonies will be added to the Dream It. Do It. Minnesota website and shared in other venues as well. Your stories will instruct and inspire others to benefit from the Statewide Tour of Manufacturing in the future. Tell everyone how proud you are of what you do!