Session 1: How to Navigate Immediate Labor Concerns
Tuesday, March 24, 2020
10:30 – 11:00 a.m. (CDT)
The COVID-19 situation is fluid and manufacturers need solutions to a variety of problems. Starting Tuesday, March 24, the CMMA, MPMA, and TSMA are presenting a series of FREE webinars tailored to the needs of manufacturers.
The first webinar, “How to Navigate Immediate Labor Concerns,” will address how to keep up and respond to the needs of your employees and your business. Join attorneys from Eckberg Lammers for a FREE webinar that will cover:
- What are appropriate steps to take when an employee is exhibiting symptoms?
- What steps can you take when an employee does not want to leave work even when directed?
- What are the current resources or laws passed related to sick leave, FMLA, etc.?
- What creative solutions can manufacturers implement when positions require in-person work?
- Flex hours
- Staggered shifts or breaks
- Spread-load three shifts to lessen number in building at any given time
- Creative options for working from home
- Inventory of all personnel – who can possibly work remote?
Since this is a fluid situation, the webinar content may change as information about the state of Minnesota’s response to COVID-19 changes. If you’d like to submit questions before the webinar, please email email@example.com. This webinar will be recorded and available after the live webinar.
CALL IN INFORMATION
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (408) 650-3123
Access Code: 117-828-197
Join from a video-conferencing room or system.
Dial in or type: 188.8.131.52 or inroomlink.goto.com
Meeting ID: 117 828 197
Or dial directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or 184.108.40.206##117828197
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/117828197
- Workspace cleanliness specific to manufacturing
- Supply Chain management- cleanliness protocols, communication
- Employee morale and family support
- Contract law
- SBA Loans for business continuation
This webinar series is being presented by: CMMA, MPMA, and TSMA
With Industry Partners: LAMA, Highway 2 West Manufacturers’ Association, Manufacturers Alliance, and Minnesota State Advanced Manufacturing Center of Excellence