Tuesday, April 28, 2020
10:30 – 11:00 a.m. (CDT)
The COVID-19 situation is fluid and manufacturers need solutions to a variety of problems. CMMA, MPMA, and TSMA are presenting a series of FREE webinars tailored to the needs of manufacturers. No pre-registration is required to attend.
The April 28 webinar, “Manufacturers Turning Challenges into Opportunities” will be presented by Sam Wagner with Science of CI & Training. The webinar will discuss ways companies have adapted or shifted gears over the past few weeks, including:
- Process improvements born out of necessity due to COVID-19
- How these improvements can relate to Toyota Kata principles
- Business opportunities that have come out of recent necessities
- “New norms” that manufacturers should be prepared for going forward
If you’d like to submit questions before the webinar, please email Sandy@MidwestManufacturers.com.
This webinar will be recorded and available after the live webinar.
CALL IN INFORMATION
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3112
Access Code: 601-386-229
Join from a video-conferencing room or system.
Dial in or type: 18.104.22.168 or inroomlink.goto.com
Meeting ID: 601 386 229
Or dial directly: email@example.com or 22.214.171.124##601386229
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
- April 15: Boosting morale to keep your team strong: Replay webinar • Slides
- April 7: 3D printing solutions for operational needs: Replay webinar • Slides
- April 2: Proper prevention in manufacturing environments: Replay webinar • Slides
- March 31 – Supply chain solutions: How to remain operational & stay essential: Replay webinar • Slides
- March 26 – Contracts & COVID-19: What you need to know about orders & payments: Replay webinar • Slides
- March 24 – How to navigate immediate labor concerns: Replay webinar • Slides
This webinar series is being presented by: CMMA, MPMA, and TSMA
With Industry Partners: AMFA, LAMA, Highway 2 West Manufacturers’ Association, Manufacturers Alliance, Metalcasters of Minnesota (MCM), and Minnesota State Advanced Manufacturing Center of Excellence