Thursday, April 2, 2020
10:30 – 11:00 a.m. (CDT)
The COVID-19 situation is fluid and manufacturers need solutions to a variety of problems. The CMMA, MPMA, and TSMA are presenting a series of FREE webinars tailored to the needs of manufacturers. No pre-registration is required to attend.
The April 2, webinar, “Proper Prevention in Manufacturing Environments” will be presented by Cindy Banchy of Vanguard Cleaning Solutions of Minnesota, and she will talk about what you need to know to protect your most essential asset – your skilled workers. The webinar will specifically cover:
- Proper protocols for prevention
- Proper protocols when the virus has been identified
- Procedures for product handling and receiving
- The right chemicals & PPE used to address COVID-19 and where to find them
- How to ensure responsibilities are clear for a consistent routine
Since this is a fluid situation, the webinar content may change as information about the state of Minnesota’s response to COVID-19 changes.
If you’d like to submit questions before the webinar, please email Steve@mpma.com.
This webinar will be recorded and available after the live webinar.
CALL IN INFORMATION
No registration is required to participate, but you will need this information from GoTo Meeting.
- Webinar Series: Manufacturing Solutions to COVID-19 Challenges
- Session 4: Proper Prevention in Manufacturing Environments
- Thu, April 2, 2020, 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM (CDT)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
Access Code: 528-951-437
Join from a video-conferencing room or system.
Dial in or type: 188.8.131.52 or inroomlink.goto.com
Meeting ID: 528 951 437
Or dial directly: email@example.com or 184.108.40.206##528951437
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
- Employee morale and family support
- SBA Loans for business continuation
This webinar series is being presented by: CMMA, MPMA, and TSMA
With Industry Partners: AMFA, LAMA, Highway 2 West Manufacturers’ Association, Manufacturers Alliance, Metalcasters of Minnesota (MCM), and Minnesota State Advanced Manufacturing Center of Excellence